Install hp printer Driver setup guide
When you face problems during
setting up a printer, or maybe you have added a printer however are not able to apply it, you may want to setup or replace the printer driver that it is compatible with the type of Windows you are working.
- Click on Start and then click on “Device & Printers” – Then you get the Printers page.
- Then go top and find “add a printer” menu, Click on “add a printer“.
- Now you got a printer setup wizard front of you and asking to “how do you want to install your printer” with USB cable (Local printer) or Wireless / Network.
- Under Local printer you can Install printer with LPT port and with the USB cable.
- Select the USB port and select “USB001 (Vertual port for USB printer)” and then click on next.
- Now in the next windows pick your appropriate drivers for this particular printer.
- After that you get your printer driver successfully installed